Here are 10 reasons why your best buy air purifier can give a tremendous boost to your health:
1. The Air Inside Your Home Is 2 – 5 Times More Polluted Than The Air Outdoors
Modern homes trap stale air and contaminants inside. Even the best ventilation systems don’t remove the heavy particles that can trigger asthma and allergies.
2. Home Air Purifier Can Be Exactly What You Need To Live Happily with Fifi and Fido
Dogs and cats, especially cats, shed dander particles that are so tiny they tend to stay in the air. Dusting and vacuuming won’t get rid of them, but a home air purifier will.
3. Treating Allergies Can Cost Thousands Of Dollars
For just a few hundred dollars, you can use a home air purifier remove the causes of your allergies at the source.
4. Home Air Purifier Can Stop The Transmission Of Colds And Flu
If a person who has a cold sneezes, thousands, millions, or even billions of viruses can be released into the air. The right home air purifier can trap even particles as tiny as a virus and help keep your home infection-free.
5. It Isn’t Just People Who Can Catch Airborne Infections
Pets can catch viral infections through the air, too. A home air purifier protects pets as well as people.
6. Home Air Purifier Can Remove Harmful Chemicals From Second Hand Cigarette Smoke
Laboratory tests find that some tobacco chemicals are completely eliminated by a home air purifier filter.
7. Before The 1980’s, Almost All Houses And Apartments With Painted With Lead-Based Paints
Peeling paint is a major source of heavy metal contamination that can be devastating to your health. A home air purifier is exactly what you need to remove the tiny, invisible flakes of lead-laden paint that could be floating in the air in your home right now.
8. Do You Get Tired Of Dusting?
A home air purifier removes dust from the air and cuts down on housework.
9. Do You Invest A Lot Of Money In The Latest Electronics?
A home air purifier protects your investment by providing a cleaner environment for your expensive purchases.
10. Do You have Problem With Static Electricity Shocking You When You Walk Around The House?
A home air purifier, surprisingly, can even help reduce static cling.
Are you convinced that you need a home air purifier? Probably you do, but you need to know one more thing: Make sure your home air purifier contains a HEPA filter. Every best rated air purifier contains a HEPA filter.
HEPA isn’t a brand. It’s an acronym for High Efficiency Particulate Air, a description of filters that trap a very high percentage of all particles floating in the air—99.7%, to be precise. HEPA filters trap particles that you can see, of course, but they also trap particles that you can’t. The standard for labeling a home air purifier filter as a HEPA filter is that it can trap particles as small as 0.3 microns. That’s 3 thousandths of a millimeter, and a millimeter is just 1/25 of an inch.
Home air purifiers with HEPA filters are the state of the art for home air purification.