Our skin takes a beating. Every day we are bombarded with dirt, toxins, and pollutants that become trapped in the pores causing them to clog. Those clogged pored can lead to blemishes and other skin problems. Clogged pores also mean oxygen and nutrients are unable to reach deep into the skin.
How To Exfoliate your Skin and What’s the Best Way For Each Skin Type
Exfoliation removes the outer layers of skin, which is damaged. Almost every skin type can benefit from exfoliation. Exfoliation will improve skin that is sun damaged, oily, has blackheads or acne, or is flaky, because the surface skin is completely removed.
Occasionally exfoliation will make your skin worse before it improves. Don’t quit! Work through it and you will be rewarded with amazing skin.
Exfoliate on clean skin. Oily skin needs to exfoliate 4 times a week. If your skin is sensitive or dry exfoliate no more than 2 times a week otherwise you could cause irritation. During the warm summer months you’ll need to exfoliate more often, because sweat clogs pore and coats your skin causing skin problems.
An Exfoliating Machine is One Option
An exfoliating treatment can be done manually with facial scrub or with an exfoliating machine. Both are great way to clear pores and keep your skin healthy. The safest way is to use an exfoliating machine such as the ultrasound facial machine. No need to worry about over exfoliating your skin.
Secret Homemade Recipe For Face Cleaner To Exfoliate your Skin
If you’d like to exfoliate at home and you’d like to make your own exfoliating treatment, you’re going to love this! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- You can make more just by doubling the recipe.
Follow These Simple Steps
- Get everything you’re going to need together.
- Mix 1/3 cup oats and 1/3 cup raw honey in your blender.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed and it takes on a paste form
- Remove your exfoliating treatment from the blender using your spatula and place it in a small glass bowel.
- Apply directly to your face using your hands. Stay clear of your eyes. Use small circular motions when applying to exfoliate your skin lifting away dry skin flakes and dirt.
- Leave on your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water. Cool water shrinks the pores. Never use hot water as this will have the opposite effect that you want.
- Gently dry your face with a clean towel. No rubbing, instead just pat dry.
There you have it a natural exfoliating treatment you can make at home. It’s quick and easy to make. Of course there are plenty of different recipes available so you can always make up your own exfoliating treatment and have a little variety.
There Is Another Safer Way To Remove Dead Skin Cells with Fyola Facial Machine
Another great option is to use a home ultrasound facial machine. The Exfoliating Machine is a great of example of what you should be looking for in an exfoliating machine. This particular exfoliating machine uses ultrasonic waves combined with galvanic ions producing impressive results. In no time at all you can open and clean pores, while delivering nutrients back to the skin.
Exfoliating is important for healthy skin. The type of exfoliating treatment you choose is totally up to you. Look your best all year long and at any age.