Feel better and start your day smiling, by regularly doing facial relaxation exercises. You can do these exercises several times each day to achieve great results. You can notice the difference in just a few days as you will notice that each day begins on a happy note.
I discovered these facial relaxation techniques and found them to be really effective. The stress and tension brought by everyday activities have all gone away. These exercises are a great way to get many benefits and increase blood circulation. They mostly focus on eyes, jaws and cheeks. If you ask me, facial exercises are probably the best way to spend your break time during very busy days, especially when your work requires you to be in front of the computer the whole day.
Who needs tension?
Not me for sure. At first, you may need to concentrate really hard, but as you perform regularly, you will have control over different facial muscles. You can follow the steps given below to get rid of the tension and to stay stress-free all day.
- Tighten up the muscles on your forehead.
- Do the same with the muscles surrounding your eyes.
- Spend three to five seconds scrunching up your muscles.
- Now release. You will notice the tension disappearing from around the eyes and eventually leaving from the forehead too.
- Repeat the exercise many times in a day.
And there’s more
- Have your cheeks filled with air.
- Give your lips a squeeze and allow your chin to stick out for some seconds.
- Let your facial muscles contract after stretching.
- Go over the exercise as often as you can during the day.
Firm those face muscles
I will introduce you to one proven-to-be-effective facial exercise- the Lion Yoga Pose. This exercise gives you relief from all worries and tensions you might be suffering. Here’s how you execute this exercise.
- Sit or stand comfortably.
- Let your shoulders and neck relax.
- Breathe in and out.
- Try to let your tongue touch your chin as you stick it out.
- Lift your eyebrows as you open your eyes widely.
- Hold the contraction for a few seconds.
- Repeat the exercise.
Expect your eyes to become watery and feel the muscles stretching from around your mouth. Repeat the process a number of times. When you feel that it would be your last to perform this exercise, instead of holding for a few seconds, extend up to 30 seconds.
For your eyes only
An eye socket massage is another good way of facial relaxation. You can apply gentle pressure as you massage your eyes with index finger of one hand and the middle finger of the other hand. You can do this over and over for several times a day.
These facial relaxation exercises are best to enjoy a less-pressure and stress-controlled life.