Exfoliating skin on a regular basis keeps our skin clear and healthy. Exfoliation is an essential part of skin care. This process is usually done with a brush or sponge, and is used to get rid of dead skin cells.
Fyola facial Massager -BodyFaceShop
Why skin exfoliation?
Skin exfoliation is responsible for removing unnecessary dead cells and dirt from your skin. You may be struggling with blackheads or whiteheads, pimples or the worst- acne. Pimples and the like occur on your face due to clogged pores brought by excessive oil and dead skin cells. Furthermore, if you allow these dead cells to remain on your face, your skin will appear dull.
A small list made just for you
Here are some skin products I use, which can bring life to your skin in the same way they have brought to mine.
Scrubs are designed for treatment of your skin’s surface. There are also many natural and fruit based products that can be used as peel-off masks. Exfoliating scrubs enable your skin to become smooth, making you look younger and healthier, increasing blood as well as lymph circulation. Gels on the other hand, moisturize your skin. Best for acne- exfoliating gels do not contain irritating granules or any harsh ingredients which can harm your skin. Exfoliating astringents dry blemishes without hurting or damaging your skin. Astringents also control excessive oil on your face. They are good for all skin types, even for sensitive skin prone to acnes. Masks are excellent in eliminating dead skin cells. They renew your skin which results in a refreshing look.
Things to remember while exfoliating skin
Here are some tips for exfoliating skin. Remember not to exfoliate your skin more than two times a week allowing your skin to produce new skin cells.
- There are many exfoliating products- some may be irritating or harmful for your face. Use products that are made for your skin type.
- Facial scrubs should only be applied on areas of your skin that are damp and thoroughly cleansed.
- When you exfoliate, use circular motions and be as gentle as possible.
- As exfoliation dries your skin out, apply moisturizer after you exfoliate.
- Do not over-exfoliate else it can lead to skin damage.
- You should use a sunscreen to protect your skin from being exposed to UV rays.
- Take some time off from exfoliating if your skin gets sunburned or when you have open wounds.
- Invest in high quality products as they give best quality results.
- If you have sensitive or dry skin, check for products that do not contain sea salts as they can irritate your skin.
Take note of the following suggestions and you are on your way to your desired beautiful skin.
See our popular beauty devices here